Tuesday 22 May 2012

The cutting edge

Finally after 4.5 years Tina agreed to let me loose with the hair clippers and cut the boys hair. Joshua went first and was very excited about Daddy doing his hair. He was extremely well behaved and sat very still as I went to work.

Carefully trimming the edges, not bad for someone who won't even cut the boys toe nails in case I hurt them!

Starting to look good, although Joshua does not look impressed.
Brandon was a bit more tricky. He did not sit as still as Joshua and got very irritated with the itchy hair down his back (despite being wrapped up in a bath towel). 

All smiles as I set to work giving him a good trim ready for the summer weather.

The face says it all, not quite as impressed half way through!

And here is the end result. I have to say for a first attempt I am pleased with the end result and think I have done the boys proud.

No comments: