Wednesday 1 May 2013

Angus Young

Probably one of my all time favourite bands who are right up there with Korn and Metallica has to be ACDC. Needless to say the boys are also big fans and both love a bit of Thunderstruck. So what has this got to do with Joshua or Brandon? Well now that the sun has finally started to grace us with its presence, Joshua is now allowed to wear shorts and cap to school as part of his uniform. So Tina gets him dressed for school recently and takes this picture of him and sends it to me at work. As soon as I see it, I straight away I think of the infamous Angus Young who immortalised the school uniform as part of his stage performances. Do we have a young Angus in the making?
 
Joshua wearing his Angus Young costume, I mean his Abacus school uniform!

The legend himself.

No comments: