Wednesday 15 May 2013

Message For Mum

Today will go down in the books as one of the saddest and happiest days in my life. I am breaking this news on the blog as that given the recent bad news of my Mum passing I very much doubt I can tell people without being a blubbering mess. Mum was one of the biggest fans of my blog so it seems only appropriate to break this news on the blog as well. So today I can officially announce that me and Tina are adding to our family and that Joshua and Brandon will have a younger brother or sister later in 2013.
 
When we found out the good news earlier today we both just started crying. If only Mum could have held out for just a few more days so that we could have told her. As I mentioned before, Mum's whole fight against cancer was driven by her love for her children and grand children and this news would have meant the world to her. It saddens me to know that she will never get to meet the baby or to be there for the birth of another of her grand children. I know she will be looking down on us though and will be over the moon and celebrating the good news.
 
Joshua & Brandon's baby brother or sister at 10.5 weeks old. Current expected due date is 7th Dec 2013.
I just cannot believe the timing of this and my emotions are all over the place right now with combinations of sickness, crying, happiness........ I only hope that this good news puts a smile on peoples faces and takes their mind off of the sad news of Mum/Nan's passing earlier this week.
 
We had great pleasure telling Joshua and Brandon that they are going to be big brothers and they are both full of questions and excitement. Joshua is very keen to feed the baby and both Joshua and Brandon think that the baby is going to be a boy. Of course they have asked the difficult question about how the baby got into Mummy's belly but my head is spinning everywhere right now and I will tackle that one in a few days time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is amazing news, so happy for you!! I am sure Nan will be over the moon and I bet her and grandad are celebrating together as I type this. Xxxx

Unknown said...

That is amazing news and I am so happy for you both! I know nan will be over the moon and i am sure her and grandad are celebrating together right now! Xxxx