Saturday 10 December 2016

Holly's Pre-School Xmas Party

This week has been absolutely mad with all the festive activities kicking in to full swing. On Thursday the two boys went to watch the Sleeping Beauty Pantomime at the Towngate Theatre. Tina went along as a parent helper which meant that we had childcare problems with Holly which meant I had to stay at home to work from home and look after her.
 
After a bit of work in the morning I had the pleasure of taking her to her swimming class which I rarely get to see. In fact I have never seen her since she was moved up to the red hat class, so that was really nice. Then after swimming I had to dash back to get her all dressed up pretty for her pre-school Xmas party. It sounds like she had a good time at the party doing some dancing and eating some party food. She got to see Santa and got a Disney Frozen chalkboard present. Once Holly was dropped off at her party it was a quick dash back to Chelmsford for me for our work Xmas mea1!
 
Holly looking very festive, very grown up and very beautiful ahead of her Xmas pre-school party.

No comments: