Friday 15 April 2022

Half Term Karting - Shark Helmet

Again trying to keep the kids entertained in half term I had booked the boys in to Go Karting on Wednesday whilst Holly was at her Gymnastics holiday club. At the Team Sport Go Karting they have these funny helmet covers which I think are mainly used for birthdays and parties. I always ask the boys jokingly if they want one and of course they always decline. Until this week when Josh said "I'll do it!". He was going to have the Red Elmo cover but then chose the blue shark. I have to say it made it very easy to spot him on the track.

Brandon has become a cracking little driver and really works the racing lines now. He won both his races quite comfortably with Josh in 3rd place, over 2 seconds a lap (average) behind Brandon. I think Brandon said his fasted lap time of 41.13 seconds would have put him second on the cadet leaderboard!! I wish I could afford for him to go more often as this is something he could really excel at, it is just so bloody expensive.

Amazingly Joshua agreed to have a shark helmet cover on.

How dare he take my Shark, he should have been Elmo or something.

Brandon smashed both races with 1st place.

No comments: