Saturday 23 April 2022

Shark Gym Easter Egg Hunt

A bit of a late Easter post. Anyway this year Holly helped me to make our traditional Easter Egg cheesecakes with mango and strawberry yoke. Then as Auntie Nicky was isolating due to COVID we decided to take one around for her. Ours was absolutely delicious as always and was devoured in 2 days flat.

For our Easter Egg hunt this year I decided on a change of venue as there really isn't that many good hiding places in our back garden. So to encourage the kids in to the gym I decided to hide the eggs in my Shark Gym for this year. So twenty mini eggs hidden around the gym and the 3 kids found them all in about 5 minutes (although they needed major help from Tina finding the last one which was hidden in my weight jacket).

Holly helping me make our traditional Easter Egg cheese cakes.

The finished cheesecake with some mango and strawberry yoke and a few Aero chocolate balls.

Absolutely delicious as always.

Hiding mini Easter Eggs in my Shark Gym.

Some good new hiding places like under my bench.

Inside some bumper plates, sneaky!

Wedged between some dumbells.

High up on the wall rack bracket.

Even hidden in a knot on the climbing rope.

Disguised on the top of a blue fat gripz.

And a very tricky one hidden in an Olympic bar collar.

The three kids hunting around my gym looking for mini eggs.

Joshua gives up as Brandon and Holly hunt for the last one.

No comments: