Friday 15 April 2022

Watt Tyler Bouncy Castles

Earlier this week I had some rubbish to drop off at Pitsea tip which Holly kindly helped me with. Whilst we were over that way we thought we would stop by and see Mum's tree and also let Holly have a little play in the park. Unfortunately the Park in Watt Tyler is currently closed whilst undergoing a major refurbishment, but luckily for Holly they had three bouncy castles set-up for the kids to go on instead. So Holly enjoyed burning off some steam in the glorious sunshine and practicing some of her gymnastics on the bouncy castles.

Maybe I should have tied Holly's hair up!

She seems to make a friend everywhere she goes.

Practicing her gymnastics on the bouncy castles.

More crazy hair shots.

Time for a chill in the sun. As you can see it wasn't very busy there..

My little Princess.

Ready to jump down the inflatable slide.

Jeronimo!!!!!

Al smiles, I think the bouncy castles were more fun than the park anyway.

No comments: