Sunday 3 April 2022

Joshua's Year 9 Vermont Ski Trip

So at 4:20am this morning we waved off Joshua as he is heading to Boston and then on to Jay Peak in Vermont for the week on the school ski trip. To say I am jealous is an understatement. I think he is going to have an absolute blast and I only hope he goes easy on day one and doesn't go doing something stupid and injure himself for the rest of the week. I can't wait to hear how it is going and hopefully see some pictures.

Yesterday was a bit nervy as Joshua had to get his "Fit2Fly" Covid test done (at a hefty price of £49). Anyway it took 3 hours for the results to come through which seemed like the longest 3 hours of my life. I was just dreading a positive result as it would not only mean Joshua couldn't go, but also that we wouldn't get the money back and nearly £2,000 would have been wasted. Anyway fingers crossed Joshua was negative and is probably arriving in Vermont as I type this.

Joshua trying out his new ski jacket, trousers, gloves and goggles.

No comments: