Saturday 28 February 2009

Pair of tarts with the birds

Well today has been yet another eventful day - especially for Joshua. It all started when the little guy woke up with a very red and swollen eye. So it was down to A&E to get it checked out. Turns out it is an infection caused by the recent cold that he has had which has caused some inflammation of the eye. So he is now on a course of antibiotics. As if that wasn't enough he was diving all over me tonight and got a bit carried away and head butted me cutting his lip open. So on Monday I have to take him to nursery with a swollen eye and a cut lip!!!!!!! How long before the CSA come knocking on our door??????????

I've mentioned several times recently how Joshua is learning so much so fast and knows a lot more than we give him credit for. Well unfortunately his latest achievement is the dreaded "temper tantrum". Yes it has started early - if the little guy doesn't get his own way he can throw one hell of a paddy!!!

Finally for today's blog update I can official confirm that my two boys are a pair of tarts. Why I hear you ask? Well we took them into town today and they had the "birds" flocking all over them - 'literally'! See pictures below and you will see what I mean.



No comments: