Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day 4 - Chill Day

Well half way through the holiday blog updates now. Day 4 was a bit of a down day for two reasons really. Firstly the first 3 days were pretty full on and secondly Joshua was not eating very well at all. We now have a theory that he either gets a bit home sick or does not like major disruption to his daily routine as this is not the first time he has hardly eaten anything when we are on holiday. Brandon on the other hand just ate everything in sight as usual. I have already relinquished the flactuance honours to the little guy and I am sure that on a good day he could even out eat me now!

Anyway the day started with a little chill time sitting outside the caravan.

Then it was down to the local beach at Nodes Point to play in the sea and sand.






Joshua found it most amusing to bury my legs in the sand.


What goes around comes around and so it is Joshua's turn in the hole.
And then you can not treat one without the other, so in goes little Brandon.

After all that fun on the beach the is nothing quite like a nice ice cream.

I think this look is the "You toucher my ice cream, I smasher your face!"

After the beach and some lunch we spent the afternoon in the pool on the Park site. Joshua and Brandon were both completely fearless on the water slides and were up and down like a yo-yo. Joshua was managing to get out of the pool and up the slides on his own, so that freed me up nicely to carry Brandon up the slides and then let him slide down on my lap. No pictures I am afraid as cameras were not allowed in the pool area.
Day 5 was pretty full on and probably one of the highlights of the holiday at Robinhill - read more tomorrow.

No comments: