Wednesday 7 November 2018

School Dinner with Holly

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having a school dinner with Holly. This is something the school does for foundation year kids and parents to help them settle in to school life. Tina was supposed to be attending this but as I was off work recovering from my hernia operation it was too good an opportunity for me to miss. Holly's little face was absolutely glowing when she saw me walk through reception to pick her up for dinner as she had no idea I was coming. I had a really nice lunch of mash potato, sausages and green beans followed by a marble cake and chocolate sauce. Holly had a cheese and bean jacket potato (her favourite) followed by a banana and some raisins.

Me and Holly enjoying a school dinner together, love her to bits.

No comments: