Saturday 6 April 2019

Holly's Easter Bonnet

Earlier this week I was given the task of helping Holly to make her Easter bonnet for the school competition. I seem to remember doing this many years ago for the two boys, but they had no interest in taking part this year (even to win an Easter egg). 

Due to being so busy lately I had left Holly's entry until the last minute and subsequently it lacked the creativity that I would normally try and pout in to something like this. Holly was still happy with her bonnet and proud to show it in school, but it soon became apparent that other parents were making a lot more effort than me and that Holly was not going to win the Easter egg prize.

Holly with her 2019 Easter Bonnet that we made earlier this week.

Not as creative as I would have liked, but Holly was happy.

No comments: