Friday 25 August 2023

Bulgaria Sunny Beach 2023 - Day 5 Paragliding

Day 5 and I managed to convince the family to spend some time on the beach by bribing them with the paragliding water sports activity. The water sports were pretty expensive and as we have an odd number with 5 of us and I have done paragliding before, I decided to send Tina and the kids up whilst I stayed on the beach and took some pictures and videos. Joshua and Brandon really wanted to do the jet ski's as well but they were a crazy price working at at about £50 per person for just 15 mins!!!

Anyway they seemed to have a really good time on the paragliding and had a fantastic view of Sunny Beach from high up. Joshua went up with Brandon and Holly went up with Tina. Both of them got dunked in the sea twice at the end of their trip before being pulled in for the change over to the next person.

After the morning on the beach we spent the afternoon chilling by the pools again and then in the evening we had a break from the all inclusive restaurant and tried out the on-site Asian restaurant. The food was pretty amazing and looked spectacular driving Brandon in to taking pictures for his SnapChat.

Life jackets on and ready to board the speedboat for a paragliding trip.

On to the speed boat they go.

The calm before the storm. Or is it the storm before the calm in this case?

Holly and Tina get hooked up first.

And up they go.

Soon just a little dot in the sky taking in the sights.

Brandon and Josh getting hooked in.

And they are off on their ride.

Coming n for a dunk in the sea.

Perfect day for it with crystal clear skies and minimal wind.

Can't lie, standing on the beach taking pictures I kind of wished I went up.

Another dunk.

Dipping the toes in before being dropped in to waist height.

All smiles as they finish their paragliding trip.

Holly absolutely loved it as for her it was her first experience paragliding. The boys have done this before but couldn't really remember much about it.

Pst lunch and back in the pool playing with our mini American football.

Action shot of Holly trying to hit me.

I know I keep saying it, but our hotel was just amazing.

Brandon teaching me to get more inventive with my pictures by angling the camera.

Brandon playing in the pool.

Nice to see them all playing together and having fun.

Another rare picture of Josh when he is not hiding from the camera.

Holly learning Joshua's tricks and hiding from the camera.

Action shot jumping in to her donut.

There's no hiding from my camera when on holiday.

Again the view from our hotel.

Brandon again teaching me photography.

Selfie time with me and B.

Oh the sassyness.

Just one of the dishes from the Asian restaurant. Delicious.

A change of scenery and we all dress up for a meal out in the Asian.

Getting the kids to try and get a nice picture of me and T.

A bit closer up.

Then me showing them how it is done with this stunning photo of Holly and Tina.

Late night walk along the Sunny Beach strip after dinner again.

Holly having a pose by some heart lights.

No comments: