Wednesday 15 February 2012

Boxer Shorts

Yesterday was a new first for me. I finished my early morning workout down the gym (no, that’s not the first) and had a nice shower to freshen up afterwards (and no that is not a first either). I then go to get dressed only to find I have picked up a pair of Joshua’s boxer shorts instead of mine!!!!!! That’s a sure sign that your children are growing fast when you mistakenly pick up their clothes instead of yours. Unfortunately as fit as I am, even I struggle to squeeze into a pair of 4 year old boxer shorts!


The boys have now got quite a good collection of duplo Lego which they have accumulated between them from various birthdays and Christmas’s. The main theme of their duplo is Thomas Tank Engine, although they do have some Buzz Lightyear bits and some Lightning McQueen as well. Joshua recently bought Brandon the Thomas Carnival track set for his birthday – he picked this present for his little brother all on his own and wrapped it as well. Between all of the various sets we can build some pretty big train tracks now with cranes, loading yards, heli pads, fuel stations etc. Brandon in particular loves playing with the Lego and whizzing the trains up and down the tracks.



This is one of the smaller tracks which we built recently.
Brandon playing with the new carnival wheel that Joshua brought him.


No comments: