Monday 13 February 2012

PC Literate

At the age of 3 and 4 I can't really remember too much about what I used to play with. I am sure at this age I would have been too young for "action men" or mecanno, maybe some Lego or stickle bricks? Can't really remember, but one thing for sure is it was not a PC! Not only have our boys got their own touch screen electronic devices (namely the Innotab and the Mobigo), but they are both little Einsteins when it comes to using a PC already.

Joshua can quite happily sit on a lap top and navigate his way around the screen opening and closing little games from websites such as friv.co.uk. Brandon hasn't quite got the mouse co-ordination yet, but set him up on the Hot Wheels Monster Jam game and show him what keys to press and he is well away. So much for me getting on with some work at home as I lose both the laptop and the desktop!

Joshua showing his ability to navigate around Windows using the mouse.
Its incredible to me that a 4 year old can already be start to get PC literate. The new generation eh!
Little Brandon warming up his Monster Truck on the PC.
And he is off, he even knows what keys to press to make his truck do flips in the air.

No comments: