Wednesday 27 June 2012

Blog Volume 3 in Hard Back

Volume 3 of my blog is complete and what a stunning addition to the collection it is. Some 386 pages with over 1,500 colour pictures. I sat and had a quick flick through with the two boys and they thoroughly enjoyed looking back on all the old pictures of themselves. I am so pleased I have kept the blog running as it will be invaluable in years to come to sit down and show the boys how they grew up and what they got up to in their younger years. This volume will now get stashed away somewhere nice and safe with the other two all ready to embarrass the boys at a suitable time in years to come. Volume 4 should be ready to publish sometime around September this year depending on how many blog updates I make over the coming months.





On a differrent subject Joshua is now starting to really understand family relationships and who relates directly to who. Our family like most is not exactly simple in heirachy or a traditional tree format. However I thought I would have a few more years before Joshua figured out the Mum and Dad situation. Guess what, I was wrong? He is already asking why my Mum is married to the Grandad with one leg and why my Dad is married to Nanny with the doggies. You can see his little brain desperately trying to piece together the links. Further to this he is starting to ask lots of questions about when he came out of Mummy's belly as he understands babies are quite big in comparison to belly buttons, and he knows Mummy wasn't cut open.

An observation on little Brandon this week is just how quick the little nipper is. I took the boys over the park last night to have a knock around with a football and was most surprised to see Brandon's little legs getting him to the ball at almost the same time as Joshua. He was only then losing out as Joshua is so much bigger and would out muscle him by barging him off of the ball. But there is potential there for a fast runner in the making.

No comments: