Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee Face Paint

I guess like most people in the country this weekend was all about partying and celebrating the Queens Jubilee. Its been a good 4 days off work with the boys and we have had some good fun. For yesterdays Jubilee party I decided to face paint the boys for the first time.

Going to work with the Union Jacks on Brandon's cheeks.
Now he has long eye brows to match those beautiful long eye lashes of his.
Move over Mel Gibson in Braveheart, this is a Patriotic war face.

Joshua only wanted a Union Jack on each cheek and looks a little more serious in this picture.

Having sat there and painted both the boys faces they decided they wanted to return the favour and paint mine. Is kind of hard to say no really when you have just done it to them. So I foolishly let them loose with the red, white and blue to give it their best.

Joshua returns the favour by painting my face for me.
Brandon soon joins in and I end up getting doubled teamed by them. This is gonna be messy!

Oh dear, what have I let myself in for?
And finally the finished masterpieces. I think it is safe to say Joshua and Brandon need a bit more work on their Union Jacks!
At the Jubilee party the boys had their first experience on a space hopper as we went to battle with Sumo Basho Space Hopper!!! Joshua was a tad too small to ride on his own and so he rode shotgun with me so as not to miss out on the fun.

All smiles as we bounce into battle.

And our first victim is Auntie Nicky.

Down and out, beaten by a 4 year old.

Joshua punches the air with his victory salute. Not competitive at all.

No comments: