Sunday 10 June 2012

Man Of The Match

Yet more football updates. Firstly Brandon has been promoted to the next class up at Little Kickers. Great news for me as it means I get a bit of a lay-in on a Sunday and do not have to rush around to get him there for 9 o'clock. Today he was a little unsure for the first half of the class, but then he settled into some goal scoring and did very well towards the end.

The second update is on Joshua from the Forest Glade football club. After weeks of working really hard he was finally awarded the Player Of The Week trophy. His face was just beaming when his name was called out and he is so proud to show everyone his first ever trophy. I only hope he is prepared to part with it next week when he has to take it back for someone else to win.

Joshua all smiles with his first ever trophy.

A more serious pose.
I am 40 years old and never won a trophy for football. So I am so proud of Joshua winning his first at the age of just 4. Lets hope this is a sign of things to come in the future. Best I build a large trophy cabinet for the 2 boys!

A close up of the trophy which Joshua is so proud of.

No comments: