Thursday 3 October 2013

Fake Photo Smiles

Both the boys have had their 2013 school photos taken and I have to say I am a little disappointed. Basically there was two pictures of Brandon, two of Joshua and then two pictures of both of them together as siblings. God only knows what the photographer tells them, but Joshua seems to have the most unnatural forced smile ever and Brandon seems to have adopted a closed wide mouthed type of grin. Obviously being Brandon's first ever proper school photo we had to buy some regardless of whether we like them or not. Anyway I have scanned in the 3 proofs of the pictures we did not order so that you can see what I mean about their false grins. When the 3 pictures we have ordered arrive I will scan them and put them up on the blog as they will be better quality.

Brandon's closed wide mouthed grin.

Joshua's completely unnatural and uncomfortable looking smile.

The sibling photo.

No comments: