Monday 28 October 2013

Scrooge

Well Halloween and Bon Fire Night have not even passed and yet Christmas has begun! The shops are loading up with Xmas items, the big superstores have their 50% toy sales and the big garden centres have their stunning Xmas displays open. Anyway this weekend we found our self in Alton's which was one of my Mum's favourite garden centres. Mum used to love coming here for the Xmas displays and there is a great photo of her with Santa from last year.

Joshua with Santa.

My two boys with Santa and Rudolph (its not quite the Lapland experience they had last year!).


Joshua with Frosty the Snowman.

A rare picture of me with the two boys. I thought I would get the comment in about me being the Scrooge before anyone else did!!!!

The displays are so amazing and look stunning. If only this was my front garden!

Auntie Nicky would like the penguins.

Another nice picture of the boys with one of the many Xmas displays in the background.
One of the things we saw in Alton's which we really wanted to buy was another bauble for babies first Xmas. We have bought one with 2007 on it for Joshua and 2009 for Brandon. So we really wanted to get a 2013 for Bubba, however the dilemma was pink or blue. We could have hedged our bets and bought both, instead we decided to leave it and wait until after the baby is born and we know the sex.

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

Auntie Nicky does love the piccie of the penguins! Can't believe you didn't buy them for me! Hehe xxx