Friday 25 July 2014

Brandon gets his Stage 3 Greean Hat at Swimming

Very well done to Brandon who passed his Stage 3 swimming test yesterday. He was also awarded his 10m certificate and is now promoted to a green hat. Really, really, proud of him as he is one of the smallest in his class, but swam so well. His teacher, Tina, adores him and has been singing his praises for the last few weeks and commenting about how ready he is to go up a stage. I think she has grown a little attached to Brandon and will miss him when he goes to his new class.
 
Tina sits all the kids around to let them know who has passed their swimming test.
Brandon proudly races over to me to give me the good news.
 
Unfortunately I was a bad Dad as I forgot to take my wallet to the swimming pool so I could not buy his certificate and get his new hat. So Tina had to take him back down their today.
 
Brandon with his Stage 3 certificate, 10m award certificate and his new green swimming hat.
 
So Brandon will now move into the deeper end of the pool for his lessons. Unfortunately at the moment they have no spaces availability on a Thursday night when Joshua has his class, so it looks like the two boys swimming night might be split up meaning yet more chauffeuring around for me!

No comments: