Saturday 19 July 2014

Standing Tall & Eating Rusks

Holly's legs get stronger and stronger and she can now support her own body weight when she leans against something. Here are some pictures of her standing on my stomach, balancing well and leaning on my legs for a bit of support. It wont be long before she starts getting mobile now.
 
"Look Dad, no hands!"

Holly very well balanced as she stands on my stomach.

What a little madam pose. This would make a great caption competition.

Holly's Titanic pose.
Today Tina took the boys to the cinema to watch "Frozen" and I stayed at home with Holly. Tina has always told me Holly does not eat rusks and so I decided to try her with one wilst I prepared our lunch. Well I think the pictures say it all really. She ate about half of the rusk and was quite haoy feeding herself. She made a lot of mess in her chair, down her dress, on the floor, but she was happy. 

Holly feeding herself a rusk.

And Tina said Holly doesn't eat rusks!

Those two bottom teeth were managing to break off some chunks for her to then gum.

No comments: