Saturday 26 July 2014

Holly's 1st Bike Ride

For sometime now I have wanted to sort out a bike seat to enable me to take Holly out for a bike ride with the two boys. Unfortunately I sold the boys front facing seat and the twin bike trailer a long time ago. So I have been looking around for a replacement for sometime now but nothing has come up. Anyway one of the guys at work had a an old rear mounted seat that he no longer uses and kindly offered to lend it to me.
 
So I get the bike seat home only to realise that the chain is broken on my mountain bike and the seat will not fit the back of Tina's bike. So there was only one other option - fit the seat onto my race bike!!!! Oh yes, Holly will be a little speed demon. Eat your heart out Victoria Pendleton there's a new girl in town.
 
Holly absolutely loved having a little test ride up and down the road and was giggling away behind me. The only problem is that the seat is so close to my bike seat that she is constantly kicking me up the bum!
 
Joshua with his little sister. The baby cycle hot was a bit ambitious and absolutely swamped Holly.

Speed demon Holly smiling away. Next stop - the velodrome!

No comments: