Friday 17 June 2016

Fathers Day School Dinner

On Wednesday this week I had the pleasure of going to lunch at the school with Joshua and Brandon for a Fathers Day lunch. We enjoyed a rather tasty cheeseburger with potato skin chips and a nice side solid. This was all topped off with a nice tub of ice cream. It was really nice to sit at the little kids table and have a chat with my boys over a school dinner. Afterwards they were keen to show me the new born ducklings which had hatched at the school about a week ago. If only they had showed me them first then we could have had some nice crispy fried duck for lunch instead of a burger.
 
M and the boys enjoying some quality time with an early Fathers Day dinner at school.
My dinner, not the healthiest but pretty tasty.
Joshua's half eaten dinner.

No comments: