Wednesday 22 June 2016

Zoe and Nick's Engagement Party + Fathers Day BBQ

This past weekend we had the pleasure of being invited to Zoe and Nick's engagement party. Tina was off out with the football Mum's which left me chasing around with all 3 kids for the evening. We had a really nice time but I probably grew a few more grey hairs when every now and then I would turn around and one of the three would be out of sight.
 
Holly took no time in finding some baloons to play with.

Really nice picture of the two boys, shame Joshua had muddy knees from jumping off the trees and rolling in the grass!

My little princess looking so grown uo.

Auntie Lisa managed to take this really nice picture of me and Holly.
 
Then Uncle Michael got this not so flattering picture of us. Holly loved this though and was convinced she had turned in to a dog.
 
 
On the Sunday (Fathers Day) we had some of the family around for a nice BBQ and to show off our improved back garden with new decking, gazebo and a garden TV (to watch Eur 2016). We had a lovely evening with plenty of food and drink and a little walk down memory lane with some old family pictures. For Fathers Day the boys got me some new gym tops which I am over the moon with. Down the Crossfit Gym the 6am crew all call me "The Shark" because they think that I never stop moving and if I stop then I would die like a Great White. Anyway my new gym shirts have a muscle shark on them - so cool!
 
Now thats what I call a BBQ.
 
Some of the family chilling under the gazebo on the new garden deck.

My Fathers Day present from the kids - muscle shark vests.


No comments: