Monday 22 June 2015

Fathers Day Pt.2

Here are a couple of extra pictures from Fathers Day 2015. The first picture is me with my little Daddies girl taken using one of those arcade sketch machines. All the others were off winning tickets for prizes and I was trying to keep Holly entertained. So after a few little arcade rides I decided to get a sketch done with her. Trying to get her to look at the camera is impossible and I look far too serious.
 
Me and my little girl.
 
 
Holly made me an amazing canvas print at her little abs club as a Fathers Day present. The canvas has two prints of her feet along with the poem below:
 
 
WALK A LITTLE SLOWER DADDY
 
"Walk a little slower Daddy!" said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
 
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.
 
Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.
 
And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!"

 
My lovely canvas from Holly on Fathers Day.
 
 

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

What a lovely poem. I have never heard that one before xxx