Sunday 14 May 2017

Menorca 2017 Day 4 - Splash World

One of my concerns about this holiday was that for first time we were only taking one week abroad instead of 2 as we didn't want the boys out of school for too long. So I really thought that a week was going to be too short. But here we are at Day 4 and I remember thinking to myself that it felt like we had been here a week already. Maybe it was because we were so relaxed and the resort was so quiet.
 
Anyway Day 4 was a glorious hot day and we spent pretty much the whole day at the hotel and the Splash World park. Amazingly we had been here 4 days already and it was only today that we discovered the hotel had a second shallow pool and kids play area right over the back.
 
The stable diet for Holly this holiday was water melon.

A view from the top of the Splash World looking out on the lazy river and our hotel in the background.

Me and Joshua tearing down the water slides.

So that's why it is called Splash World.

Me, Josh and Holly with a double ring ready to hit the lazy river.

Me and Joshua on another water slide. We very nearly flipped this one on the way down!!!

But all ended well and we managed to keep the ring upright.

Me and Joshua soaking up some rays on the water loungers.

After 4 days we discovered the kids pirate themed play area at the hotel.

Brandon on his surf board.

Me and the kiddies go exploring to see if we can find the shallow kids pool.

We found it and guess what, there was not a single person there. We had the entire pool to ourselves.

Cheeky Holly trying to throw water over me using her watering can.

Determined to get me and my camera wet, but having fun!

Holly and B playing in the kids shallow pool.

There are not too many piccies of me on the blog as I am usually the one behind the camera. However Joshua nicked my camera and took this picture of me so I figured why not put it on the blog.

Playing with the camera timer to get a picture of me and the kids. This was the 3rd attempt, the other 2 I didn't make it to the sun lounger in the 10 seconds!

Kiddies playing in the pool.

Hooray, Day 4 and after constant nagging Tina finally gets in the pool with Joshua.

Joshua is happy but Tina can barely manage a smile.

The end to another glorious day as we watch the sun set over the palm trees.


No comments: