Wednesday 26 June 2019

Father's Day 2019 Gifts


Father’s day has been and gone again and I forgot to do a blog update. To be honest we had a very low key Father’s Day this year as Brandon was tied up in a football tournament over at Academy Soccer until about 1pm. Then by the time we had got home and then gone around to see my Dad, the day was pretty much over.

I did receive some lovely Father’s Day cards that the kids made at school and also two chilli plants which seem to be growing very well given the recent hot weather we have had. I also got some chocolates, toffee, a Bluetooth earphone thingy, a nice bottle of rum and a Mojito mixing kit for the run. The Mojito has been fermenting for about a week and a half now, so I’ll give it another week or so and then hopefully it is ready to try.

Not a bad haul of gifts for my 2019 Father's Day

No comments: