Wednesday 26 June 2019

My Little Bird Lady

Josh has really taken to fishing again lately and often heads over the park after school with his mates and his rod in an attempt to catch some roach. If he is not doing that he is hooked on watching the "Hot Tuna" TV programme which documents a fishing tournament where they catch some big 300lb+ tuna fish and then try and sell them for profit.

Anyway whilst fishing one day Josh wanted me to go over so he could show me that he has now learnt to use his rod rather than the roach pole. So I decided to take Holly over with a bag of bread to feed the geese in the lake. It is safe to say Holly became very popular with the geese and had about 10 or so around her looking like a right little bird lady.

My little bird lady starts feeding the geese over Wick Park. 
Slowly more and more brave coming out of the water and getting closer to her.


In the end she has to back away as they are pretty much being hand fed.

No comments: