Wednesday 25 June 2014

Brothers and Sisters Rocker Chair

Almost 40 years ago my Mum and Dad took the picture below of me and all my brothers and sisters (Nicky, Lisa and Michael). I am pretty sure the picture is in my old Nan Pugh's back garden and features the infamous springy rocker chair which we used to try and "ping" baby Michael out of.
 
Nicky, Me, Lisa and Michal in his sprung loaded rocker chair.
 
So 40 years on and I decide to do my own version of this picture in our back garden. Obviously there are only 3 kids as opposed to 4 and the baby rocker chairs have improved substantially in design and safety. Holly's little chair has various height setting, clip on toys and a soothing vibration mode, but no chance of pinging her flying out of the chair as we used to with Min.

21st century re-creation of the rocker chair picture.

No comments: