Tuesday 10 June 2014

Giant World Cup Ball

So we are now only 2 days away from the World Cup and the excitement is building. Such a shame a lot of the games will be on quite late so we may have to Sky+ a lot of it so that the boys can watch it and keep their score books updated. One thing for sure is that this World Cup will be huge and just to emphasise that point the boys have a huge inflatable football for some pre World Cup excitement. 

After nearly 15 mins of huffing and puffing and nearly passing out with oxygen deprivation I finally got this bad boy fully inflated. Then me and two of Joshua and Brandon's school friends headed over the road for a quick World Cup warm-up before going to school. Such good fun. Who can tell me that don't want to just walk up to this inflatable and tonk it as high as you can in the air? For the first time ever both boys are fearless about going in for the header as well!

Joshua and Brandon with our new giant 86cm inflatable football.
Boys versus girls and its game on.
Brandon gets a big pass up-field to Joshua.
I think that is a hand ball.
Brandon chasing down a bouncer.
I think the two boys are dominating the play.
Right time to go to school now kiddies as Daddy wants to play with the ball.

I suspect this ball will end up going to football training this week after training let all the kids have a giant match. Should be good fun and I bet any money it all ends with the ball being burst and me heading down the shops to buy the boys a replacement.

No comments: