Saturday 23 December 2017

Xmas Inflatable Antler Game

We received a parcel today just in time for the Xmas festivities which contained and inflatable antler hoop game. Disappointingly the antlers had a small hole in and wouldn't inflate, but there was no time to exchange them before Xmas. So a quick glue repair from me and we are now up and running.Holly really likes them game and even braved wearing the antlers whilst I threw the hoops at her.
 
Also for the Xmas period we have bought one of those selfie photo frames with the props. So this afternoon me and Holly decided to set the props up and too a few funny pics. Holly is getting a bit of a dab hand with my camera as all the shots of me and Tina were taken by Holly.
 
Our new antler hoop game which has arrived just in time for the Xmas festivities.

The antlers looks pretty large on Holly's head.

Reindeer Brandon with a mouth full of food he has squirrelled away.
 
Holly enjoying a game of antler hoops with me being the reindeer.
 
Then it was Holly's turn to be the reindeer.


Love this picture of Holly using some of the props from the selfie photo frame kit.

Rudolph the red nosed Holly.

Holly's photography is improving as she snap me as Rudolph.

Not sure this little prop combo that Holly picked for me really works.

Santa Daddy with big rosey lips.

Holly with a moustache and a red nose.

More photography from Holly as she convinces Mummy to play with her.

A bearded Santa Tina.

 

 

No comments: