Saturday 2 December 2017

Z-Man

Last weekend Brandon was getting his hair cut and he said to me "Can I get a Z put in the side?". Apparently someone at school has one and he wanted to be the same. So I asked him to check with Tina knowing full wheel that the answer would be "No". However Brandon really kicked off and started crying because he really wanted a "Z" resulting in Tina giving in and telling him to do what ever he wants. To be honest I didn't need much more encouragement, so out came the clippers again.
 
I was pretty nervous about trying to cut the "Z" as there isn't much scope for errors and any mistake would make Brandon look pretty stupid. So being an engineer I first marked the "Z" on his hair with some thin strips of tape. Satisfied with how it looked I set to work with a shakey hand and some clippers. I have to say I am quite proud of the end product and Brandon seems pleased with it too. He did have his doubts when I was cutting it though as he thought I would put a "B" in his hair rather than a "Z".
 
Brandon is no longer known as "B", he is now "Z".

No comments: