Monday 25 August 2014

Cyprus Holiday Day 11 - Super Moon

Day 11 of holiday was a real "down" day for us all. After the scare with Holly being so ill last night we decided everyone could do with a good lay-in, a lazy day and an early night. So for today we simply hung around the resort and I spent a lot of time playing with setting on the camera and taking some underwater video clips of the boys in the water park.
 
Another picture of Joshua on the side winder.
 
Joshua must have rode the sidewinder about 50 times over the 2 week holiday.

A healthy Holly back smiling and enjoying time in the baby swing at the water park.

Such a cheeky girl.

Joshua chilling in the shade with a tub of ice cream.

Solar panel Brandon enjoying his ice cream.
In the evening we picked up another football kit for each of the boys. At €5 each I couldn't not buy them a couple for wearing at training on Saturday mornings. This time Brandon got the Rooney Nr.9 England kit and Joshua got the Italy No.10 Totti kit. 

My tanned boys proudly showing their new football kits.

Rooney meets Totti.
Having played around a lot more with my camera today I managed to get the right settings to get some better pictures of the Super Moon. Apparently this is the closest the moon gets to the earth at around 316000km. Anyway I was quite proud of these shots of the moon as they illuminate the seafront. Maybe I can have another attempt on September 9th for the last Supermoon of 2014.

Picture of the Super Moon.

There is hope for my photography yet. Brandon was also trying to take pictures of the Super Moon on his IPAD camera.
 
Finally for today I have noticed that me and the boys have developed a lot of nicknames for Holly. The poor girl must be getting so confused as to what her name is. So far we have "Haytch", "Littles", "Haytchy Babes", "Haytch Bomb" and "HRH".

No comments: