Sunday 31 August 2014

Old McDonalds Farm (again)

Well thanks to good old Wowcher we managed to get some cheap tickets to take the kids back to Old McDonalds Farm during the Summer Holidays. I know they have already been there once this year, but kids love farms and you have to keep them entertained some how throughout the school holidays. So if you can pick up tickets for a cheap day out then why not?
 
Me and my kiddies making our second visit to Old McDonalds Farm in 2014.

A nice family picture of all 5 of us. I mean 4 of us and a frog!

Holly watching the meerkats running around.

Spot the kids.

Surprisingly Holly was not afraid of this big old horse. After the Black Beard experience in Cyprus I expected her to be petrified.

Joshua taking me, Brandon and Holly for a drive in a tractor.

Joshua on the horse ride.

Me, Josh, Brandon, Holly and the 3 little piggies.

This little piggy had roast beef.

More tractor fun for me and the kids.

Me taking Holly on the little farm train.

Holly on the carousel. My little girl wouldn't stop pulling the hair of the firl sitting in front of us.

Brandon riding high on a giraffe.

Holly on a strawberry moo cow.

No comments: