Sunday 24 June 2018

Fathers Day 2018


About a week or so ago I got to go to Abacus school and meet the two boys for a Fathers Day lunch. It seems like this s something they are going to keep doing every year for Mothers Day and Fathers Day. I can't say that I am too disappointed as I think it is a great idea. For the Fathers Day lunch we enjoyed an all day breakfast followed by a chocolate chip cookie (not sure Jamie Oliver's healthy food in school's campaign would be too pleased with the menu).
 
On Fathers day itself I got some lovely presents from the kids. We started the day with Brandon having a friendly footie match against Wickford Town which ended up with a big 9-2 win. So a great start to the day. After that I was hoping to go in to Southend to watch the car show on the beach, but when the boys got back from footie the PlayStation's went on and they weren't going anywhere. So me and Holly enjoyed playing in the garden and chilling in the Jacuzzi.
 
Me and my boys having a Fathers Day lunch at school.

Jamie Oliver wouldn't be pleased with the menu.

I hate glitter, but I love this Fathers Day tie that Holly made me at pre-school.

Me with my babies and all the lovely gifts they got me for Fathers Day. Especially the hand print plate from Holly which now completes my set of 3.

Yeh, finally I have my Holly hand print plate to complete the trio.

The boys school made Fathers day cards were very witty this year.

As cool as an ice cream.

A picture of Yoda with the slogan, "Yoda best Dad......"
 
Me trying to show Holly how to make big bubbles like the man in Barcelona a week or so ago.
 
Holly's turn to try the rope bubbles. She seems to have the knack.

Me making bubbles and Holly running around like a lunatic popping them.


No comments: