Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Breakfast


 Brandon loves his eggs, soldiers and bacon for breakfast and has it most weekends when I am at home. Previously I have got Brandon a soldier egg cup holder with a toast cutter that cuts out little soldiers. I thought this was cool until earlier this week I saw a Christmas egg and soldier set where the egg cup is Santa with a little hat and the toast cutter shapes out little Christmas trees. How cool? So today for breakfast Brandon had a festive themed egg and soldier and to make it that bit more festive I used small circles of tomato sauce to act as baubles in the toast Xmas trees,

Brandon all smiles with his festive egg and soldiers.
 
Tomato sauce was used to make the baubles on the trees.

I played a game with Brandon where he dipped the tree in the egg to give it a yellow star, then put a piece of bacon on the tree (which was a present) before eating.

The final product, Xmas tree toast with egg yoke star and bacon present.

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

Wow! Definitely a breakfast fit for a king! xxx