Sunday 22 December 2013

Frozen

Day 2 of the Christmas school holidays and me and the boys started the day by heading down the driving range to hit a few golf balls. Despite not going for a few weeks both boys were hitting the ball pretty good. I don't think it will be long before I can take them down the pitch and putt.
 
After golf and a spot of lunch I then took the boys to the cinema to watch the new film "Frozen". Unfortunately Holly is too young for the cinema so Tina had some relax time at home and me and the boys headed out. Not a bad film although I did nod off for a few seconds in the middle. Brandon seemed to really enjoy it and followed the story very well.
 
Brandon with "Sven" the reindeer standing behind him.
Brandon with the Snowman character from the film "Frozen".
 
Although Holly could not go to the cinema today she still dressed up very nicely today. She was wearing this beautiful little Next pink dress which we got her this weekend using a voucher from a friend at the football club. I am sure you will agree she looks like an absolute doll.
 
Holly fast asleep in her new Next dress.

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

Holly does look gorgeous in her pink dress and her facial features are definitely starting to resemble joshua's!
Will have to ask Brandon all about the film and how good it was as it is a film that I would love to watch too xxx